Pac-Van, Inc., a subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, offers an outstanding opportunity for you in our local office. We compete in the portable storage and modular space industries with a nationwide presence including over 50 locations in both the United States and Canada, and we have demonstrated a strong record of growth over our 22 year history.
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Service Calls on mobile offices, modular buildings, etc.
- Diagnose and repair on lot and customer’s job-site
- Basic carpentry
- Equipment maintenance and cleaning
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Work Safely
- Must be HVAC certified
- Must have a valid drivers license with a good driving record
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Work in an outside environment
- Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
- Pre-employment drug test
- Mobile office services, modular building or construction industry experience is a plus
- Must be able to properly use hand tools
- Good attitude and dependable Welding experience a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org