Pac-Van, Inc. (www.pacvan.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, provides storage and office space solutions to its customers through the leasing and selling of storage containers, mobile office trailers, modular buildings and bulk liquid storage frac tanks. The company serves a wide variety of customers, including those in the commercial, construction, education, government, health care, industrial, and retail sectors. Committed to providing high quality products, dependable service and sales excellence, Pac-Van, Inc. is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, and has over 60 offices throughout North America.
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Service Calls on mobile offices, modular buildings, etc.
- Diagnose and repair on lot and customer’s job-site
- Basic carpentry
- Equipment maintenance and cleaning
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Work Safely
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Work in an outside environment
- Valid drivers license in good standing
- Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
- Pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to properly use hand tools
- Good attitude and dependable
- Welding experience a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org