At Pac-Van, our mission is to provide great ‘work space,’ to see our products in use and to create shareholder value.
We do this in a number of ways:
- We hire great people to be in each and every one of our markets so that we can provide the best and most dependable service to our customers.
- We work hand-in-hand with our customers to help solve their storage and space needs.
- We offer the highest quality products.
To be successful at Pac-Van, our team members should have the following six qualities:
- Dedication (passion for performance)
- Dependability (delivering that consistent quality and reliable service both to our customers and to the rest of the Pac-Van team)
- Ingenuity (applying a practical creativity to everyday opportunities)
- Initiative (taking action to seize opportunities)
- Relationships (able to create strong connections that create value with customers, vendors and coworkers)
- Continuous Improvement (not being content with the status quo and always looking for ways to do things better, faster, and more efficient)
If this sounds like a place for you, we’d like to meet you.
Pac-Van is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are based on business needs, job responsibilities, and candidate qualifications.