Need extra storage without extra permanent storage building costs?
At some of our Pac-Van locations we offer storage trailers and vans. Just pull a mobile storage container or van into your lot or back it right up to your dock. Use it as long as you need it and then give us a call. When you’ve got a Pac-Van storage van on lot, there’s no need for long-term warehouse leases to sign.
Features of our storage trailers and vans include:
- 14-gauge corrugated steel sides and roof
- 14-gauge steel cam-locking doors
- 1-1/8″ thick marine wood floor
- Fully tested wind and water proof
- Optional swing-out or roll-up doors, with dock-level access
- Customizable to your requirements, both inside and out.
In addition to our standard 45′ and 48′ storage vans available for lease or for purchase, we also have pup vans and office/storage combo trailers in select locations.
- Pup Van Trailers
- Pup vans or “duals” have a smaller footprint than our standard 45′ or 48′ units.
- Pup vans typically have roll-up doors and the greater advantage of parking in tighter spaces.
- Office/Storage Combo Trailers
- Our versatile office storage trailer units provide on-site storage, plus a private office.
- With a large overhead rear door for ground or dock-level access, these trailers are ideal for use as lunch rooms, change rooms, tool cribs, etc.
Do you have questions about storage trailers or vans? Click here to contact your local branch location.