Ongoing maintenance, property improvements (PIP), and renovations are critical in maintaining hotel occupancy and generating revenue. Pac-Van understands that utilizing rooms, meeting and conference space greatly reduces revenue, disrupts guests and negatively impacts your customer’s experience. Increase RevPAR (i.e. Revenue Per Available Room) by renting a Pac-Van Storage container at a significant cost-savings over using interior space to store soft goods, fixtures, janitorial supplies, building materials and more.
- Return guest rooms, meeting rooms and convention areas back into revenue generating space.
- Improve the customer experience by placing supplies out-side of the hotel away from guests.
- Reduce theft and secure inventory and supplies with limited access.
- Improve guest and employee safety.
Savings Example: The average hotel room rate in the US is $125 per night and generates $3,750 in revenue per month. The average cost for a Pac-Van 40’ Storage Container is less than $5 per day.
Active Member of:
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association