For our wet storage solutions, Pac-Van provides tough and reliable bulk liquid storage solutions to accommodate your organizations’ on-site water, chemical, oil or other frac tank needs.
Whether you need to lease twenty frac tanks for a month or you’re wanting one frac tank for sale, Pac-Van has you covered. With the newest tank fleet in the industry, our frac tanks are quality engineered to perform to the highest standards and to address your specific needs as it relates to your industry standards and/or climate conditions.
We know that your business requires large volume liquid storage in its day-to-day operations, and our line of portable steel tanks provide the ideal solution. Our customers have used Pac-Van frac tanks for a wide variety of uses, including:
- Holding displaced groundwater during construction
- Storing a prepared salt solution to treat runways at an airport
- Containing liquid storage during plan shutdowns
- Fracking in the oilfields
- Containing water at farms for irrigation
- Storing of non-potable water for hydroblasting during highway construction projects
Functions of our various frac tanks include:
- Pumping liquid into tank through any of the fill lines, generally the front of rear 4″ top fill pipes of the front gel line
- Linking multiple tanks by connecting manifolds
- Mixing/circulating (rolling or turning) liquid that requires agitation by pumping liquid from a drain valve back into the gel line
- Mixing new liquid with existing liquid in the tank by pumping into gel line
- Regulating liquid flow into or out of tank to tanker truck for removal
- Measuring liquid in tank using depth chart
- Testing stored liquid to determine disposal or filtration requirements
- Storing liquids for the short- or long-term for reuse or disposal
Need something special? Please check out the depth and breadth of our tank product line, which includes: mud tanks, acid tanks, weir tanks, and frac ponds.
Do you have questions about frac tanks for sale or lease? Click here to contact your local branch location.