Three of the biggest selling points for our customers in favor of modular building construction (as compared to traditional stick-built construction) are that:
- With modular construction you can occupy your building 20-40% sooner. Otherwise while your site is being prepared, your modular building is being constructed off-site. Once on-site, we help you save even more with pre-engineered rapid assembly.
- You can save 20-40% on your project costs as you will have no weather, labor, or site preparation delays.
- Finally no one will ever know that the building is prefabricated. Moreover you’ll be able to relocate it, customize it, or add to it as needed in the future. Today’s modular buildings look great, thanks to state-of-the-art planning, design and use of construction materials.
If your business continues to grow, your modular building can expand to meet your needs.
You’ll have the award winning design team at Pac-Van. Since 2001 Pac-Van has won five Best of Show and numerous Awards of Distinction from the Modular Building Institute.
Judges consider architectural excellence, technical innovation, cost effectiveness energy efficiency and number of days to complete when evaluating projects for award consideration. Our most recent recognition’s include:
- 12-plex Dairy Processing Complex – 1st Place 2018
- 3-plex Pulte Homes Reverence Sales Office – Honorable Mention 2018
- 1-plex Modern Times Brewery Modular Kiosk – 1st Place 2017
- 2-plex Pardee Homes – Encanto Residential Modular Sales Office – 1st Place 2017
- 2-plex Hidden Rock Residential Modular Sales Center – 1st Place 2016
- 4-plex Clearcreek Elementary Modular Classroom Additions – Nominee 2016
- 4-plex Santa House Modular Photography Studio – Nominee 2016
- 3-plex St. Sharbel Modular Church – Honorable Mention 2016