As we all respond to the impact of COVID-19 on our daily business, how can Pac-Van help you get back to business as quickly as possible?
In alignment with CDC recommendations and/or governmental guidelines for reopening businesses, we’re now busy helping with emergency response, as well as, actively assisting customers to get their business back to a “new normal” by:
- Providing extra portable storage for restaurant furniture as food establishments reconfigure dining areas to accommodate social distancing guidelines
- Providing extra storage for excess gym equipment as gyms reconfigure workout areas to accommodate social distancing standards
- Delivering storage containers to manufacturers to store material as they retool lines to produce sanitizers, masks, etc.
- Sending construction trailers to active sites for those accumulating materials and supplies which aren’t being consumed at historical rates
- Providing ground level offices to serve as employee temperature check stations
- Supplying ground level offices for employees’ temporary and separated work spaces
- Sending storage frac tanks for excess storage in the oilfields
When the global effects of COVID-19 first began to unfold, Pac-Van mobilized quickly to assist with emergency response support.
- COVID-19 testing sites
- Storage of COVID-19 kits and other personal protective equipment (PPE) for the on-site healthcare professionals
- Patient intake
- Patient overflow
- Administration and overflow work stations
- Refrigerated containers for morgues
In addition to assisting the health care industry, we’ve also provided support to other industries in the following ways:
- Industrial Organizations– providing additional work space and modular industrial buildings to assist with increase in day-to-day operational needs
- Factories– offering temporary screening facilities to check employee temperatures before new shifts begin, as well as offering space to help with social distancing
- Utility Companies– delivering temporary break rooms when personnel are required to remain on site at substations
- Community Food Banks– providing additional storage for emergency overflow
- Big Box Retailers, Grocery Stores and Distribution Centers– offering additional storage as they struggle to keep shelves stocked due to increased consumer demand, as well as providing extra space to assist with grocery pickup for customers
- Science & Technology- Pac-Van recently partnered with Battelle to provide storage containers to be used for mask decontamination. You can learn more about that project here. Pac-Van also partnered with Michigan Technological University (MTU) to provide refrigerated containers for the purpose of cleaning PPE. More on that project can be found here
- Breweries & Distilleries– providing additional work and storage space to assist breweries and distilleries with making hand sanitizer
- Manufacturing– emptying out facilities to retool lines to manufacture N95 masks
In response to the highly damaging effects of Hurricane Laura and now Hurricane Delta, our branches in the southern parts of Louisiana and Texas have been working to provide support for emergency response and recovery.
- Emergency supplies and equipment
- Food and water storage
- Work stations for disaster volunteers and more
Consider our modular office and storage solutions to help get you back to business, or assist with emergency support. Please let us know how we can help, as we’re all in this together!
Normal business hours are Monday-Friday 7 am- 5 pm but, if your need is urgent, please reach out to Shannon Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 317-997-6436.