As the global effects of COVID-19 continue to unfold, Pac-Van has been providing storage and space solutions to assist with emergency response support.
We’ve partnered with health care systems and retailers to provide portable storage containers and ground level offices (GLOs) for the following:
- COVID-19 testing sites
- Stations to administer COVID-19 vaccines at healthcare systems, long-term care facilities, and pharmacies
- Storage of COVID-19 kits and other personal protective equipment (PPE) for the on-site healthcare professionals
- Patient intake
- Patient overflow
- Administration and overflow work stations
- Refrigerated containers for morgues
In addition to assisting the health care industry, we’ve also provided support to other industries in the following ways:
- Industrial Organizations– providing additional work space and modular industrial buildings to assist with increase in day-to-day operational needs
- Factories– offering temporary screening facilities to check employee temperatures before new shifts begin, as well as offering space to help with social distancing
- Utility Companies– delivering temporary break rooms when personnel are required to remain on site at substations
- Community Food Banks– providing additional storage for emergency overflow
- Big Box Retailers, Grocery Stores and Distribution Centers– offering additional storage as they struggle to keep shelves stocked due to increased consumer demand, as well as providing extra space to assist with grocery pickup for customers
- Science & Technology- Pac-Van recently partnered with Battelle to provide storage containers to be used for mask decontamination. You can learn more about that project here. Pac-Van also partnered with Michigan Technological University (MTU) to provide refrigerated containers for the purpose of cleaning PPE. More on that project can be found here
- Breweries & Distilleries– providing additional work and storage space to assist breweries and distilleries with making hand sanitizer
- Manufacturing– emptying out facilities to retool lines to manufacture N95 masks
COVID-19 has made substantial changes to how many of us conduct our daily business. How can Pac-Van help your business adapt to the new and changing environment?
In alignment with CDC recommendations and/or governmental guidelines for business practices in the wake of COVID-19 , we’re now busy helping with emergency response, as well as, actively assisting customers to get their business back to a “new normal” by:
- Providing extra portable storage for restaurant furniture as food establishments reconfigure dining areas to accommodate social distancing guidelines
- Providing extra storage for excess gym equipment as gyms reconfigure workout areas to accommodate social distancing standards
- Delivering storage containers to manufacturers to store material as they retool lines to produce sanitizers, masks, etc.
- Sending construction trailers to active sites for those accumulating materials and supplies which aren’t being consumed at historical rates
- Providing ground level offices to serve as employee temperature check stations
- Supplying ground level offices for employees’ temporary and separated work spaces
- Sending storage frac tanks for excess storage in the oilfields
- Assisting cinemas by providing portable storage and office containers to be used as outdoor movie projectors and ticket booths for drive-in movie theatres.
Consider our portable office and storage solutions to help get you back to business, or assist with emergency support.
Normal business hours are Monday-Friday 7 am- 5 pm but, if your need is urgent, please reach out to Shannon Jordan at email@example.com or at 317-997-6436.