Pac-Van, Inc., a subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, offers an outstanding opportunity for you in our local office. We compete in the portable storage, liquid tanks and modular space industries with a nationwide presence including over 50 locations in both the United States and Canada, and it has demonstrated a strong record of growth over its 22 year history.
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Transport equipment
- Providing great customer service
- High motivation
- Maintain DOT records and reporting
- 40% labor and 60% driving
- Minor modifications to units while not driving
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Work in an outside environment
- Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
- DOT physical
- Current Motor Vehicle Report
- Pre-employment drug test
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org