Pac-Van, Inc., a subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, offers an outstanding opportunity for you in our local office. We compete in the portable storage and modular space industries with a nationwide presence including over 50 locations in both the United States and Canada, and we have demonstrated a strong record of growth over our 22 year history.
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Equipment maintenance, including cleaning and painting of units
- Modification of mobile offices, storage containers and ground level offices: o Basic carpentry o Plumbing o Electric o General construction
- OSHA regulations
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Welding experience is a plus
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Work in an outside environment
- Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
- Pre-employment drug test & background check
- Must be able to properly use hand tools
- Good attitude and dependable
- Mobile office services, modular building or construction industry experience is a plus