Pac-Van, Inc., a subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, offers an outstanding opportunity for you in our local office. We compete in the portable storage and modular space industries with a nationwide presence including over 58 locations in both the United States and Canada, and we have demonstrated a strong record of growth over our 25 year history.
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Modification of containers offices:
- Basic carpentry
- General construction
- OSHA regulations
- Equipment maintenance
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Work in an outside environment
- Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
- Pre-employment drug test & background check
- Must be able to properly use hand tools
- Good attitude and dependable
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org