Pac-Van, Inc., a leading provider of storage equipment, mobile offices, modular buildings and portable liquid storage tanks is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, detail oriented and customer service focused individual!
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Manages all daily activity of national accounts from order fulfillment to customer service.
- Works closely with branches confirming fleet availability, scheduling deliveries, pickup requests and service.
- Creates quotes for customers
- Pursues opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell products to grow accounts.
- Generates sales and on-hire reports.
- Assists with preparation of national account bids and proposals.
- Address customers’ needs as they occur; while demonstrating a strong sense of customer service.
- Act as the primary interface with national account customers.
- Assist with the on-boarding process for a new national account customer.
- Understanding of third-party vendor management systems i.e. Ariba, Service Channel/FIXXBOOK and Scanmarket.
- Generate Salesforce.com quotes, maintain customer profiles and ensure that contacts are up to date with current details.
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Business intelligence (BI) platform experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org