Pac-Van, Inc. (www.pacvan.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, provides storage and office space solutions to its customers through the leasing and selling of storage containers, mobile office trailers, modular buildings and bulk liquid storage frac tanks. The company serves a wide variety of customers, including those in the commercial, construction, education, government, health care, industrial, and retail sectors. Committed to providing high quality products, dependable service and sales excellence, Pac-Van, Inc. is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, and has over 60 offices throughout North America.
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Manages all daily activity of national accounts from order fulfillment to customer service.
- Works closely with branches confirming fleet availability, scheduling deliveries, pickup requests and service.
- Creates quotes for customers
- Pursues opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell products to grow accounts.
- Generates sales and on-hire reports.
- Assists with preparation of national account bids and proposals.
- Address customers’ needs as they occur; while demonstrating a strong sense of customer service.
- Act as the primary interface with national account customers.
- Assist with the on-boarding process for a new national account customer.
- Understanding of third-party vendor management systems i.e. Ariba, Service Channel/FIXXBOOK and Scanmarket.
- Generate Salesforce.com quotes, maintain customer profiles and ensure that contacts are up to date with current details.
- Maintain Live Chat Support
- Ability to quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of the business
- A track record of employment success
- Driven to succeed – a Make it Happen attitude
- Effective priority setting and time management
- High expectations of self and others
- Relationship builder and effective communicator
- Adherence to core company values: dependability, dedication, relationships, initiative, and ingenuity.
- Business intelligence (BI) platform experience preferred
- Computer & IT proficiency
- Advanced Excel proficiency required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com