Pac-Van, Inc., a subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, offers an outstanding opportunity for you in our local office. We compete in the portable storage and modular space industries with a nationwide presence including over 50 locations in both the United States and Canada, and we have demonstrated a strong record of growth over our 20+ year history.
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Transport storage containers and ground level offices
- Providing great customer service
- High motivation
- Maintain DOT records and reporting
- 40% labor and 60% driving
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Must have at least 2 years driving experience
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Work in an outside environment
- Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
- DOT physical
- Current Motor Vehicle Report
- Pre-employment drug test
- Drive manual transmission