Pac-Van, Inc., a subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, offers an outstanding opportunity for you in our local office. We compete in the portable storage and modular space industries with a nationwide presence including over 60 locations in both the United States and Canada, and we have demonstrated a strong record of growth over our 25+ year history.
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Transport storage containers and ground level offices
- Providing great customer service
- High motivation
- Maintain DOT records and reporting
- 30% labor and 70% driving
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Work in an outside environment
- Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
- DOT physical
- Current Motor Vehicle Report
- Pre-employment drug test
- Drive manual transmission
To apply for this job email your details to Mmoceri@pacvan.com