Pac-Van, Inc. (www.pacvan.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, provides storage and office space solutions to its customers through the leasing and selling of storage containers, mobile office trailers, modular buildings and bulk liquid storage frac tanks. The company serves a wide variety of customers, including those in the commercial, construction, education, government, health care, industrial, and retail sectors. Committed to providing high quality products, dependable service and sales excellence, Pac-Van, Inc. is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, and has over 60 offices throughout North America.
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Manage branch
- Manage branch performance with P/L accountability (Make It Happen!)
- Develop and build profitable, long-term customer relationships
- Lead, develop and manage local team consisting of sales, maintenance, transportation, and administrative staff to insure superior selling, service, and product quality (includes hiring, performance management, and termination)
- Establish and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Interact with corporate resources to ensure effective and efficient execution of business process activities at the branch level
- Communicate with corporate management team regarding branch action plans and performance.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of the business to enable effective operating decision-making
- Strong sales, marketing and sales management skills
- A track record of business success and responsibility growth
- Driven to succeed – a Make it Happen attitude
- Effective priority setting and time management
- High expectations of self and others
- Relationship builder and effective communicator
- Adherence to core company values: continuous improvement, dependability, dedication, relationships, initiative, and ingenuity.
- Valid drivers license; valid auto insurance; occasional travel
- BA or BS preferred
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Mobile/Modular Building or Construction Industry experience is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org