Selling for $45,000 + delivery and setup
Built for comfort.
- Large dual paned 46”x62” placed throughout the unit. Over 100 sqft of windows let in plenty of sunlight. Reinforced metal exterior rated residential style door.
- 2×4 framed walls with R-13 insulation keeps unit warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Quiet split system HVAC unit comes installed on the unit. Condenser is mounted and installed in a security cage welded to container. Each room has its own individual blower for added comfort.
Built for convenience.
- Exterior lights built in. Recessed lights in every room.
- Convenient outlets built throughout and every room but bathroom has USB charging port for added convenience.
- Electric water heater.
- 125A subpanel.
- Traditional water and electric hook up connections.
- Container main doors are not welded shut allowing for future use.
- All window and door openings have a fully welded metal frame for structural integrity. This means the windows and doors aren’t permanently attached to the structure and can be easily replaced.
All furniture in photos are included.
- Kitchen: Laminate Countertops with glass mosaic backsplash. Stainless steel sink. Soft close hinges. Electric stove. Exterior venting range hood. Microwave. Refrigerator. Dining table with four chairs.
- Master bedroom: Queen sized bed and wardrobe closet. Bed comes with mattress, sheets and pillows.
- 2nd bedroom: Individual wardrobes. Twin sized beds with mattresses, sheets and pillows.
- Bathroom: Fiberglass shower enclosure. Low-flow toilet. Vanity sink with mirror. Recessed medicine cabinet.
Exterior: Metal landing and Stairs