In these challenging times, Pac-Van has already begun assisting various industries and organizations with maintaining critical infrastructure viability.
For instance, we are partnered with health care systems and retailers to provide portable storage containers and ground level offices (GLOs) for the following:
- COVID-19 testing sites
- Storage of COVID-19 kits and other personal protective equipment (PPE) for the on-site healthcare professionals
- Patient intake
- Patient overflow
- Administration and overflow work stations
In addition to the health care industry, we are also supporting other industries in the following ways:
- Industrial Organizations– providing additional work space and storage to assist with increase in day-to-day operational needs
- Factories– offering temporary screening facilities to check employee temperatures before new shifts begin
- Utility Companies– delivering temporary break rooms when personnel are required to remain on site at substations
- Community Food Banks– providing additional storage for emergency overflow
- Big Box Retailers, Grocery Stores and Distribution Centers– offering additional storage as they struggle to keep shelves stocked due to increased consumer demand
Normal business hours are Monday-Friday 7 am- 5 pm but, if your need is urgent, please reach out to Shannon Jordan at email@example.com or at 317-997-6436.