We make it a point to listen to our customers and to provide customizable storage solutions that meet their unique and specific need. We have modified everything from simple tool sheds to highly complex container complexes.
Filling the Niche
One of our customers needed a solution to their onsite workplace needs. They wanted an enclosed area away from the elements that would provide adequate lighting in which to work and securely store all of their tools for their jobsite. With this in mind, our Indianapolis branch created a custom container workshop.
Our 20’ workshop container is customized to facilitate work on site and is designed to solve a wide range of customer needs- from secure tool and equipment storage to workshop space with lighting. Our standard version is equipped with a variety of options, including lighting, shelving, a work bench, and wall hooks.
The video below walks you through our 20’ worksite container.
Pac-Van’s workshop container is:
- Ideal as a portable workshop
- Complete with shelving and lighting
- Suitable for on-site storage of tools and equipment
We know that when it comes to getting the job done, time is money and, by having a functional work station onsite, both time and money can be saved.
Our workshop container offers several key benefits to you, such as:
- No set-up charges
- Convenient ground level office entry and exit without steps
- Solid security features
- Ability to be stacked on top of each other (with exterior stairs) in tight spaces
Special features include:
- Heavy 14-gauge all-steel construction
- Two (2) shelves – 2’ x 3’ with 2’ space between
- Work Bench – 2’ x 3’ of workspace
- Solid steel side entry door
- Three (3)- side welded hooks for hoses / electrical cords
- Two (2) solid steel, mesh lockable cages to house bottles or tools
- White board – 2’ x 2’
- Solar lighting
For those workshop containers with solar lighting, features also include:
- Up to 8 hours of light on a full charge
- Lights placed throughout the container to avoid shadows
- Convenient surface mount switch
- Solar panel placed on the roof of the container
- 16 foot light strip with 600 LED’s
- Charge controller ensures against battery overcharging
All of our workshop containers are available for rent or for purchase
A great advantage of the workshop container is that it can be placed anywhere and moved easily. Our drivers have plenty of experience delivering units into tight spaces and can work with you to ensure that your container office is placed exactly where you need it. Thanks to shipping containers’ tough nature, workshop containers are wind, water and vermin proof, making them resilient in the roughest of work environments.
Regardless of your worksite needs, Pac-Van can provide the portable shipping container solution you need to get the job done right! Whether you require a work bench and equipment rack or a couple of drafting tables – we can modify new or used containers to suit your needs.