The Pac-Van team offers 8 psi blast resistant building containers to those industries needing greater protection.
Blast resistant modules from Pac-Van provide protection to both your team and equipment from the following types of hazards:
• Vapor cloud explosions • High explosive blasts • Pressure vessel ruptures • Projectile impact • Forced entry
• High wind • Earthquakes • Fire • Snow
Available as stand-alone units or connected blast-resistant buildings for larger complexes, these buildings are fully transportable and modular.
While our standard 8 psi design may be an ideal solution for your needs, we are also able to design and build to suit to your specific company, industry, and site needs, with modifications such as:
• Ballistics resistance • Toxic release protection • Blast windows • Fire protection • Forced entry protection • ASCE Low or Medium response level
These buildings are customized and manufactured to your specific company, industry and site needs. Therefore, they can be manufactured to an ASCE Low or Medium response level, depending on what your needs may be. Available as stand-alone units or connected blast resistant modules for larger complexes, these buildings are fully transportable and modular.
Additionally, these buildings:
- Are customized and manufactured to your specific needs
- Are fully transportable and modular
Please contact our experts to learn more about Pac-Van’s blast resistant modules:
Or please fill out the form below and we’ll be in contact within the next few hours.