All Pac-Van storage options provide practical, secure and cost-effective space. But which one is right for you?
Below please find the specifications by unit type:
Standard Storage Containers and Trailers
Standard storage containers and trailers offer affordable instant solutions for jobsite storage or temporary warehousing. Interior dimensions vary but are typically three inches less.
- Standard storage containers are 8′ x 20′ and 8′ x 40′, but some offices carry other sizes, such as 45′ and/or 48′, as well.
- Door opening is 9′ high x 7’5″ wide
- 14-gauge corrugated steel sides and roof
- 14-gauge steel cam-locking doors
- 1-1/8″ thick marine wood floor
- Fully tested wind and water proof
- Optional swing-out or roll-up doors with dock-level access
- Customizable to your needs, both on the inside and on the outside
Pup Van Storage Trailers
Pup vans or “duals” are shorter, 28′ units. Pup vans typically have roll up doors and the great advantage of parking in tighter space. Available from some Pac-Van locations.
Office/Storage Combo Trailers
Our versatile office/ storage combination trailer units provide on-site storage, plus a private office; these units are ideal for lunch rooms, change rooms and tool cribs.
- Available sizes: 8′ x 32′ and 8′ x 40′ models with electrical/ AC/ heat services
- Exterior door dead-bolts and security latch guard
- Commercial block tile flooring
- Desk, overhead shelf, plan table, 2-drawer locking file cabinet
- Horizontal sliding windows with insect screens
- Large overhead rear door for ground or dock-level access
Please let us know what questions you may have and/ or on what items you may be interested in getting additional information. To find out whether the unit in which you’re interested in available at your nearest Pac-Van location, please check out the available inventory.